Emotional Fitness Training - Level 1
Emotional fitness impacts over 85% of an individual’s personal success.
Emotional intelligence serves our primary factors of motivation which is vital to improving human performance and healthy relationships. Research tells us that those who have heightened levels of emotional intelligence in relationships are much more successful.
Would you like to?
- Defeat self-sabotaging behavior
- Avoid problematic patterns in intimate relationships
- Identify repetitive interpersonal communication mistakes
- Enjoy elevated levels of emotional confidence and intimacy
Learn the obvious and not-so-obvious strategies and tactics of emotional intelligence giving you the power to create healthier and more peaceful relationships.
- Improved emotional control when confronted with other peoples' anger
- Minimize personal "trigger" responses
- Learn to improve relationship boundaries
- Handle stressful situations without manipulation
- Develop decision-making skills to improve reciprocity
- Advance your assertive communication skills
Get Started Now